Make reservations now at your favorite NYC eatery because NYC Restaurant Week 2021 is coming this summer – for five whole weeks! The well-known NYC foodie event returns from July 19 – Aug 22 for the first time in over a year and a half for in-person dining. During NYC Restaurant Week 2021, restaurants across the city will offer prix fixe lunch and dinner menu options for all customers.
If you’re interested in planning a trip to NYC, Restaurant Week provides a great opportunity to try out some famous restaurants at great prices while exploring the many fun things to do around NYC this summer. This year also debuts tiered pricing which means provides the opportunity for more restaurants to get involved. Your meal will either cost you $21 or $39 to get at least an entree and a side, or $125 for a three course meal, depending on the restaurant. Choose from restaurants in over 75 neighborhoods around NYC across a range of more than 40 different types of cuisines. Who even knew there were that many options?
Things You Should Know About NYC Restaurant Week 2021:
- 500+ Restaurants are participating across the five boroughs of NYC
- Reservations open July 12th, 2021. For easy reservations, go to nycgo.com, scroll down to “browse all restaurants” and select the type of meal you’d like to have (lunch, dinner, or signature meal which mean $125 for 3+ courses). Select your restaurant of choice. You’ll see an option to go to their website or make a reservation. Or go to resy.com and select New York City to find your favorite restaurant and book an easy reservation.
- Restaurant participation is optional. Be sure to look up your favorite restaurants to see when and how they are participating as some may not participate for the full five weeks.
- Indoor, outdoor, takeout and delivery specials are available depending on restaurant.
- Beyond great pricing and special menu options, other offers are also available. Mastercard cardholders can preregister and receive a $10 statement credit on each transaction of $39 or more up to five times. That’s a total of $50 in savings for on-site meals during the event!
We hope you enjoy yourself if you’re heading to one of these favorite NYC restaurants. Consider making it an overnight trip and book a room at The Leo House. We’d love to welcome you!