A refundable $100 deposit by credit card is required for all room reservations starting June 1st, 2020.
|15 days or more prior to arrival date||$0.00|
|14 days or less prior to arrival date||$50.00|
|Less than 72 hours prior to arrival or no-show||One night’s deposit|
Group Cancellation and Deposit Policy: please call to inquire 212-929-1010 ext. 262
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions About Your Stay
- When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is at 2:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am. If you do not check out by 11:00am, you will be charged a fee of $75. We do not allow any late check-outs.
- Do you offer complementary breakfast? A hot breakfast buffet is available from 7:00am to 10:00am Monday through Saturday.
- Is bicycle storage available for guests? No, we do not have bicycle storage space.
- Do you allow smoking in the building? No. There is NO SMOKING in the building. Violators will be subject to a $75 fine and you will be asked to check-out.
- Do you accept medicine deliveries at The Leo House? No, we do not accept medicine deliveries. However, there are three pharmacies in close walking distance: Rite Aid (212) 727-3854, Duane Reade (212) 255-2592, CVS (212) 255-2592.
- Is street parking available? During certain hours, street parking is available, but we suggest parking in Quick Park (212) 352-0514.
- Do you accept packages for guests? Sorry, but we do not accept packages and any packages delivered to our building must be returned. We offered this service in the past and had to discontinue due to problems and safety concerns. We thank you for understanding.