We like to think of all of our guests as part of our extended family and families like to stay in touch, right? Therefore we are happy to let you know that our Fall Newsletter for 2017 is up on our website. Read it now by clicking here. Curl up with a nice hot pumpkin spice latte (or any warm beverage of choice) and read about the recent happenings at The Leo House.
What’s in the Fall Newsletter?
- Event Announcement – The Pope Leo XIII Award Fundraising Gala will be held on December 11th, 2017. To learn more, visit our gala page.
- CSA Jubilarians – Honoring Sister Bertha Ann Miller, CSA, Sister Patricia Hayes, CSA, and Sister Bertha Bumann, CSA.
- Welcome – Join us in welcoming Sister Vicki Wuolle, CSA, who is the Executive Director of the Leadership Collaborative.
- A Special Thank You to Recent Guests – We love our community and we love hearing about your stay with us.
- Brand Development Meeting Information – Learn how we’re making The Leo House even better.
- The Art of the Welcome – A note about our lovely housekeeping staff.
Read more about these topics in our newsletter. There are a lot of exciting things coming up in New York City this fall and coming into the Christmas and Holiday season for all. If you are planning a trip to New York City, please know we love welcoming people of all religions or backgrounds and you always have a place to call home at The Leo House. Thank you for being an important part of our community!