Travel is who we are. It is important to us that you feel confident when choosing to book a trip and stay with us at The Leo House. Please know that we are committed to your health and safety. We are taking the following precautionary measures to provide peace of mind throughout your travels and keep you safe. Read our COVID-19 Coronavirus Travel Update below to stay informed.
We’re Staying Informed
We are constantly monitoring and following the recommendations from the the CDC, WHO, and Department of Health of New York State and Department of Health of New York City to take the necessary safety precautions.
Enhanced Cancellation Policy
We will offer a flexible cancellation policy which is active immediately and remains valid until April 30, 2020. Currently, penalty-free cancellations are provided to:
- Travelers residing in China, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Europe.
- Travelers from countries with additional travel bans or restrictions.
This Enhanced Cancellation Policy will be in place until April 30, 2020.
Keeping the Establishment Safe
Strict cleaning procedures are always enforced at The Leo House. We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures on top of our already high standards. We are taking the following steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and any other illness.
- High-traffic surfaces are being disinfected with greater frequency including doorknobs, light switches, tables, countertops, handles, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, desks, and handrails.
- Our employees must follow health protocols by cleaning their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at regular intervals and practice strict hygiene. We are reminding employees that they must stay home if they are sick.
- We encourage guests to clean hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at regular intervals and practice strict hygiene. If soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is an alternative. We recommend that guests avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
For More Information on Coronavirus / COVID-19
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 Coronavirus, please visit the following official health organizations:
Our core mission is providing a clean, comfortable and convenient home-away-from-home in New York City for all of our guests. We will continue to work hard to deliver on this commitment in the days ahead.